Saturday, November 20, 2010

New Fashion Favorites.

So I have always thought of Kohls as an "old lady" store.... but boy was I wrong! I have found so many cute items there from clothing, to scarfs, belts, purses, shoes, jewelry, and much more! They always have my favorite brands on sale. Not only have I found steals of deals in the store... they are constantly mailing/emailing coupons (15%, 20% even 30%!) I think I am addicted!


You need to check out LC Lauren Conrads Brand. She has to be one the of the cutest people ever. Her clothes are adorable and is a majority of what has been added to my closet.

Here are some recent finds from LC that I love!










Also was a little surprised to see CANDIES with some decent shoes! I have two new ones and I love them!





Go check out Kohls... I promise you will not leave disappointed or empty handed!

No comments: