Sunday, May 3, 2009

i think the only time a fart is cute is when little kids do it.

I have been babysitting for this family for about 3 or 4 years now and the kids are growing up so fast! I usually pick up the little boy from kindergarden and last thursday the funniest thing happened. We get into the car and before I pull out I experience the best thing all week. (Mind you he is 5.)

"Priscilla, You can't tell anybody this!!"
"Okay what?"
"PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"
"HAHAHA"
"Oh man I have been holding that in for like 5 minutes!!"
"HAHAHAHA"

Little kids are so stinking cute!

So this begins our adventures for the day:

We arrive home and have lunch. Then go over to the neighbors house to play with his little friends where they played Sega which was amazing! I remember playing Sonic as a child, so good. And a classic UNO, but not the classic, its the spin one which is not even as wonderful as classic uno. Still fun though.





These kids together have a total of about 5 of those sweet battery operated cars. You know the ones you envy every other kid in America that seemed to have one but you. I wish the weight limit wasn't 70lbs cause I would totally kick the kids off and ride that the whole time I babysat. Instead I supervised, those things are kind of dangerous, especially when they decide to play bummer cars with the kid who is on a razor scooter.



The fact that I get paid to color, play legos, play wii, and every other fun kid activity is amazing. I love it. I feel like a kid again.




So these kids do not know how great of a backyard they have! It is a hill o' fun. They have one of those mini cable bridges, you know the tarzan one from disneyland? Yeah I know, amazing. Tree houses, swings, tetor totters, slides, and so much other fun stuff.





I love babysitting those kiddos, they are such cutie pies :)

4 comments:

Bethany Pee said...

dang their backyard is nice

blythe said...

"Welcome to Nick and Olivia's Backyard-Paradise-Wonderland-o-Fun"

aren't they holding a bunny in that picture? haha so random.
unless they own a bunny.

jordan said...

in regards to the fifth picture down, is that little girl topless?

Priscilla said...

haha no she is wearing a halter dress.