Monday, May 18, 2009

It's not that I don't care anymore...I still do.

I have always thought of friendship/relationships that drift apart to be super sad. I look back on those people in my life that have sort of just drifted away and it isn't really sad. I look upon all the wonderful memories I shared with them, and where I am in this point of my life. I realized I Glorify God much more so without certain relationships being as close as they were. As hard as the last few months have been for me, I am satisfied in the way my life is changing. He is so good to bring other people in my life that continue to bless me daily. God knows why you are where you are in all parts and seasons of life. He calls us to certain situations to minister and be ministered to. Sometimes as hard as it is, you realize you are being called to be used in other aspects of your life, but used for His Honor and Glory, and that is what give me peace. It is not that I don't care... I continue to pray for these people all the time. I know He allows seasons of certain relationships/friendships to mold His children more and more into the image of His Son. I see His Divine Providence in my life and can not help but Praise Him. I know He has allowed me to experience the things I have to become a woman after God's own heart.



"You are worthy, O Lord, To receive glory and honor and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they exist and were created." Revelation 4:11