Monday, June 8, 2009

Jehovah Sabaoth

I need to pray and wait on God.
I need not to want my will for my life,
but want the will of God for my life.

-for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God- Romans 3:23

Precious Lord give me patience. For you are my stronghold.

-The LORD [is] good, A stronghold in the day of trouble; And He knows those who trust in Him.- Nahum 1:7

Your will is perfect for my life. You know my rising
up and my lying down.

-You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For [there is] not a word on my tongue, [But] behold, O LORD, You know it altogether.- Psalm 139:1-3

Your divine providence in life is perfect and You oh Lord know when. 

Jehovah Sabaoth- The Lord of Hosts of heaven will always fullfill His purposes, even when the hosts of His earthly people fail.
-The LORD of hosts [is] with us; The God of Jacob [is] our refuge. Selah- Psalm 46:7

No comments: