Monday, July 13, 2009

A special place in my heart.

I feel like God has blessed me with a love for missions. I love to go overseas and minister to people who are lost, people that have never experienced that same joy and love I get from Christ and Christ alone. The wonderful brothers and sisters I have met there. Fellowshipping with them, ministering to them and being minister to. Seeing how God has been and continues to work in the lives of the people of San Juan De Limay. Nicaragua, I have such a heart to serve there... Which is why Meredith and I are praying about going back right after Christmas for 2 weeks or so. We have a good friend who is a full-time missionary in the capital and has offered to take us to the village we have a desire to serve in. The last time I served there was in 2005. I am so extremely blessed and thank my Lord and Savior for allowing me to have served in that country a handful of times, and I pray if it is His will for me, I will be able to serve once again in 5 months!



I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,
always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy,

for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now,

being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete [it] until the day of Jesus Christ;

just as it is right for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart, inasmuch as both in my chains and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, you all are partakers with me of grace.

For God is my witness, how greatly I long for you all with the affection of Jesus Christ.
Philippians 1:3-8
 







3 comments:

blythe said...

did someone write you a message on a watermelon??? that is really sweet. God speaks to me by way of fruit all. the. time. ;)

Priscilla said...

Yesss this little boy gave me that watermelon. It says Priscilla God loves you. So sweet and such a wonderful reminder of how blessed I am :)

josh said...

I miss Nicaragua!