Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nicaragua Update #3

Hello my dear brothers and sisters,

We are being so extremely blessed. God is so good and sovereign! Yesterday we made Pan Frances (french toast) for some of the church family and we spent the day ministering to the church body. The men demolished the other house on the church lot to start the project of building a new house for the pastor. I have some amazing pictures and video of that I will send at a later time. Today we spent the day at the dentist office where Rorie spent the morning cleaning teeth, and Lori cut the hair of people waiting. Lonna painted nails, and Meredith and I played with the kids. We had such a fun morning! They had a prayer meeting and some of us painted faces of the church kids. We ended the day with the team members going to a sisters house who broke her hip to pray for her. We were listen to the Chris Tomlin song "God of this city." The lyrics read:

You're the God of this City
You're the King of these people
You're the Lord of this nation

For greater things have yet to come
And greater things are still to be done in this City

The village of San Juan de Limay is so special to me, I can only imagine how much more it is special to God. I feel like God has greater things that are going to come and be done in the city of San Juan de Limay. He is going to be so Glorified and Honored through it all! I can not wait to see what He has planned! I was talking to Rorie after pondering that and we both had this exact thought as the same time... gave us goose bumps!

We only have one full day left in the village, such a bitter sweet thought. I am already praying about coming back in July for a month! The church definitely needs some help with their childrens ministry, they need some form of structure. Also I was so blessed learning about the Names of God last womens retreat... I would love to lead a womens study about the Names of God in spanish here! Please start praying for that!! God bless you all! We will see you soon :)

Love, Priscilla

No comments: