Thursday, October 2, 2008

Amazing Summer.

I think it is safe to say this summer was by far the best one in a while. I did a lot of really fun things and God really Blessed me tremendously. First he opened my eyes to how big he really is, such an indescribable feeling. Secondly, he blessed me with some truly sincere and great friendships which are founded upon Christ. Some of those amazing friends he Blessed me with this summer are:
Bethany- You are so awesome always there to encourage me with everything we talk about!
Tita- You are always praying for me when times are rough!
Blythe- You are always up for listening to what the latest in life, and I am definitely one that needs someone like that!
Jordan - You always are sincerely happy to see me which is such a blessing!

Thank You all for making a difference in my life, for always having so much fun together, for showing Christ's love to me constantly, and for always putting that much needed smile on my face. I praise God for you guys, love you all!

Some of the exciting fun things this summer consisted of:
Palm Springs



So many Union Line shows I can't even count! So fun!



Angel Games

Hang outs at the Feltens
East Coast trip with the Feltens



Visiting my Best friend whom I love and miss tremendously!

2 comments:

Maritza said...

i love you p rod <3

jordan said...

it's cause you're always a blessing to see you poop!