Sunday, October 19, 2008

Up North.

This weekend God Blessed me so much with another opportunity to go and visit my best friend Mikey! Some of you know the whole situation and all... but anyways he has been gone for over 11 months now. The great news is that he gets to come home in 49 days! Seems like it was yesterday when I was excited for him to be coming home in 6 months... Now its a little over a month and a half. I am ecstatic! Over the last few months I have seen God work on his heart so much, just the way he sees things differently now. How he wants to change his ways, and realizes that he needs to ask God for the strength. Seeing how he wants to live his life Glorifying God in everything he does. So amazing! I am so Blessed to have him back in my life. Having a friend to pray with and for, and knowing he is constantly praying for me. Someone to do devotions with, growing together in God's word. Just to have a friendship in which God is the foundation and we are glorying Him through all we encounter together. Helping to make life easier through those rough times. Having that accountability partner, constantly lifting each other up. Every time we are together we are laughing and just having so much fun! I Praise God for Mike, it is good to have someone like him in my life and also such a tremendous Blessing to me.

Here are a couple of pictures from our trip :)



"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends” –John 15:13.



We stopped at Avila Farm and they had the cutest pumpkin patch there!



This last picture I took is so sweet.. Looking at how beautiful the sky was that day, really makes me marvel at how amazing God is, and all the beauty in His creation!

"And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good."- Genesis 1:31

1 comment:

blythe said...

I'm so glad you got to see Mike! Love the pictures!