Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Beginning..

So I have decided that it is time for new beginnings. I am tired of living for myself, and trying to do everything with my own strength. I will fail every time. It is time to start living to the Glory and Honor of Christ, through Him I can obtain strength and conquer anything that is put in my path. For the first time ever I feel like I am completely satisfied in Christ. I long to live a Christ centered life that I would be in this world not of this world... That people would see Christ in me and I would be a light to others. We are called to be set apart to be used for His Glory and we are divinely His. I am going to trust in the Lord with all I encounter in life, taking courage in Christ... For I am saved through grace alone through Christ Jesus. Living everyday to become a woman after God's own heart.

"I knew you before I formed you in your mothers womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you to be a prophet to the nations." - Jeremiah 1:5

No comments: